Every person who plays a sport knows that the more you practice, the better you become at the sport. This is especially important when it comes to golf. It is very rare for a first time golfer to just
come out and have the best game of their life.
It takes time at the driving range practicing your swing, time at a putt putt course working on accuracy, and time understanding the rules and motions of golf all together.
One enormous goal for any golfer is to get that golden “hole-in-one”. There are many fundraisers, charity events, outings, and other types of tournaments around the country that offer hole-in-one prizes. This is a fun way to raise money that will allow participants to compete against each other for what they have been practicing for. Every golfer dreams of getting that first hole-in-one and what better way advertise that thought more, than to offer up a huge prize for doing so.
Creating your own golf event is no easy task, that’s why it is important to make sure you get the right kind of guidance from the pros themselves. Golf Digest Planner gives the full tournament experience and offers the following experience:
- Create your event with dates, times, and costs. You can even choose from our database of more than 18,000 PGA golf courses.
- Instantly set up your custom golf event website with on-line registration for players and sponsors. You will be able to accept on-line registrations and process payments by major credit cards or PayPal immediately.
- Identify your sponsorship opportunities. You will see examples of the most popular sponsorship types to ensure a successful fundraising or corporate event.
- Edit your home page copy to attract both players and sponsors to your event.
- Organize great event day activities including hole-in-one contests, putting contests and more.
- See the latest concepts in prizes and awards developed by successful tournament organizers.
- Upload your event logo or event photo quickly and easily to display on your home page.
Hole-in-one contests are the kind of golf event experience players are never going to forget. The more you practice, the better your chances become for nailing a hole-in-one. You’ll be surprised just how affordable it can be to have players compete for a car or exotic vacation. Golf Tournaments are one of the most popular and effective ways to raise money for charity and GolfDigestPlanner.com makes organizing them easier than you think.
Give us a call today to learn more: 888-476-3777 or email email@example.com